Information for All venues
- American Sign Language Interpreters
- Audio Description
- Braille Programs
- Large Print Programs
For patron convenience, an ATM is available in the Clowes Memorial Hall lobby by the information desk, in the lower level of the Parking Garage, and in Jordan Hall (main floor, Southeast corner).
For the deaf and hearing impaired, relay processing is available at (317)940-6444 during regular business hours Monday-Friday, 10:00am until 5:00pm and up to one hour prior to ticketed events at Clowes.
Clowes Memorial Hall and the Schrott Center for the Arts use the Phonic Ear Sound Enhancement System to amplify stage dialogue. Patrons may pick up their individual receiver at the information desk.
Wheelchair Accessible Seating:
For all Butler Arts & Events Center venues, wheelchair accessible tickets for reserved seating events are available for purchase online at butlerartscenter.org, in person at the Clowes Hall Box Office or by phone at (317)940-6444. Additional fees apply for online and phone sales. Purchase standard tickets for general admission events and event ushers will direct you to the accessible seating. For additional information, call the Clowes Memorial Hall Box Office at (317)940-6444.
At Clowes Memorial Hall, wheelchair accessible seating is available on the main floor aisles of Row G & J and Box E Left & Right on all terraces.
At the Schrott Center for the Arts, wheelchair accessible seating is available in the Orchestra Boxes, Loge Left Center Row D, and Balcony Left & Right Row E.
Butler Arts & Events Center staff will be available to help patrons to their seating location. At Clowes Hall, Patrons requiring EMT assistance from their cars into the venue can call (317)940-9697 approximately 10-20 minutes before arriving at the venue.
For your convenience, you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to request services or information.
All Butler Arts & Events Center Venues are smoke-free. Patrons will not have the ability to leave the venue to smoke outside once entering through security.
Venue Specific Parking and Ingress Information
Clowes Memorial Hall:
- Parking is available in the east lot and the lower level of the Parking Garage. Patrons can be dropped off at the main doors to Clowes. Seating on the Main Floor is barrier free through Door #4 ramping for easy access to Lobby, restrooms and parking. Box E on all terraces is also barrier-free.
Schrott Center for the Arts:
- Parking is available in the east lot and the lower level of the Parking Garage. Patrons can be dropped off at the Southwest doors to Schrott. Seating on the Main Floor in Row F and the Left and Right Boxes are barrier free through the main auditorium doors for easy access to the lobby, restrooms, and parking.
- Parking is available in the lot off of 42nd street. Patrons can also park in the lot off Haughey Ave and walk through the South Campus building in the case of bad weather. It is approx. .4 of a mile from the Haughey Ave entrance to Shelton Auditorium. Seating in the back two rows of Shelton Auditorium is barrier free through the main auditorium doors for easy access to the lobby, and restrooms.
Eidson-Duckwall Recital Hall:
- Parking is available in the lot to the North of Robertson Hall. Seating on the main floor is accessible through the main entrance and a short elevator ride up one floor.
Lilly Hall Studio Theatre:
- Parking is available in the lot east of Clowes, the bottom floor of the parking spot, or the angled spots south of Lilly Hall. Seating is accessible through the southeast door of Lilly Hall, which is equipped with an accessible ramp.