Box Office Information
The Box Office will be open to the public Wednesday through Friday from 10am until 4pm. We will open two hours prior to each ticketed event to provide day of show walkup sales and will call services. Advance ticket sales are not available two hours prior to ticketed events. The information line will be monitored Monday through Friday from 10am until 4pm.
FOR INFORMATION ONLY:
- Call the Clowes Information Line at (317)940-6444 for information on all events at the Butler Arts & Events Center. No phone orders.
- Email us at email@example.com.
- Visit the Box Office at Clowes Memorial Hall during regular operating hours. The Box Office is located just inside the main entrance of Clowes at 4602 Sunset Avenue on the campus of Butler University.
- Regular Box Office Hours:
Wednesday – Friday: 10:00 AM – 4:00 PM
Each venue has a Box Office that will open two hours prior to each ticketed event to provide day of show walkup sales and will call services. Advance ticket sales are not available two hours prior to ticketed events.
Changes to the regular operating hours will be posted on the home page.
Tickets should be presented on a mobile device, or hard tickets obtained from the box office. Print at home tickets are no longer available. Most event tickets are mobile tickets. It is best practice to add tickets to the wallet on your mobile device prior to the event. You must log into your account from your mobile device to view and download the tickets. Please bring a photo ID and your ticket confirmation so the Box Office can quickly assist you. Call the Clowes Information Line in advance at (317)940-6444, Monday thru Friday from 10am until 4pm for assistance.
- Purchase your tickets online by following links through any event page on this website, butlerartscenter.org or visit ticketmaster.com.
- Please follow the directions provided for promotional offers. They are not always available through all points of purchase.
ADDITIONAL TICKET INFORMATION
Children: All children must possess a ticket for admission to ticketed events. Please contact (317)940-6444 for questions regarding program content.
Clowes Restoration Fee: A fee has been included in all ticket prices. Due to some performance contracts the fee will be added to the published ticket price.
Will Call: Tickets for Will Call may be picked up 2 hours before the event or during regular business hours. Some exceptions may apply.
Third Party Ticket Sellers: Butler Arts Center is unable to guarantee the validity of tickets unless they are purchased through our box offices in person, online at butlerartscenter.org or ticketmaster.com.
Refunds/Exchanges: All sales are final. No refunds or exchanges on tickets.
Prices and information subject to change.