Box Office Information
FOR INFORMATION ONLY:
- Call the Clowes Information Line at (317)940-6444 for information on all events at the Butler Arts & Events Center. No phone orders.
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Visit the Box Office at Clowes Memorial Hall during regular operating hours. The Box Office is located just inside the main entrance of Clowes at 4602 Sunset Avenue on the campus of Butler University.
- Regular Box Office Hours:
Monday – Friday: 10:00 AM – 5:00 PM
Each venue has a Box Office that opens two hours prior to all ticketed events. Future events are sold until one hour prior to the scheduled performance at Clowes. Future events sales are not available at the other Box Offices.
Changes to the regular operating hours will be posted on the home page.
- Tickets are available by phone at Ticketmaster (800)982-2787. This is an automated service.
- Purchase your tickets online by following links through any event page on this website, butlerartscenter.org or visit ticketmaster.com.
- Please follow the directions provided for promotional offers. They are not always available through all points of purchase.
ADDITIONAL TICKET INFORMATION
Children: All children must possess a ticket for admission to ticketed events. Please contact (317)940-6444 for questions regarding program content. We recommend that children two and under do not attend most performances.
Clowes Restoration Fee: A fee has been included in all ticket prices. Due to some performance contracts the fee will be added to the published ticket price.
Will Call: Tickets for Will Call may be picked up 2 hours before the event or during regular business hours. Some exceptions may apply.
Third Party Ticket Sellers: Butler Arts Center is unable to guarantee the validity of tickets unless they are purchased through our box offices in person, online at butlerartscenter.org or ticketmaster.com.
Refunds/Exchanges: All sales are final. No refunds or exchanges on tickets.
Prices and information subject to change.