Marketing & Box Office Services
The Butler Arts & Events Center (BAEC) is Central Indiana’s premiere home for diverse performing arts programming and education on the beautiful campus of Butler University. Its venues welcome more than 300,000 visitors annually, with 30,000 from the student matinee series.
The BAEC is comprised of five venues including its flagship 2100 seat venue Clowes Memorial Hall; the Schrott Center for the Arts with 475 seats; Eidson-Duckwall Recital Hall with 135 seats; Shelton Auditorium with 400 and Lilly Hall Black Box Theatre up to 100.
Programming includes the BAEC’s Butler Arts Presents series, BAEC’s Education Student Matinee Series, Touring productions from both national and local promoters, Broadway In Indianapolis, Jordan College of the Arts performances, multiple Butler lecture series, and performances from local performing arts organizations. Our marketing team is here to help aid in reaching these audiences.
A number of complimentary marketing and promotional opportunities are available to our clients including:
- Website event listing (spot on performance webpage, Facebook event page, social media awareness
- Event promotional space on the terrace lobby screens (artwork provided by client)
- Initial announcement e-blast for ticketed events
For an additional fee, our marketing team is available for:
- Marketing consultations (ad creation, graphic design, marketing, art direction, ad placement & buys, printed collateral)
- All items placed through our marketing team will incur a case-by-case cost estimate.
To inquire about our marketing services, please contact Betsy Sattler, Graphic Design & Digital Manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Box Office Services
Butler Arts & Events Center has a full-service box office to support ticketed events. Our professional staff will guide you through the ticketing process and can answer all of your questions.
- All ticketed events handled by our box office
- Butler Arts & Events Center Venues operate using the Ticketmaster ticketing system. Any rental event that requires tickets must go through our ticketing system. No consignment or additional ticketing outlets are allowed.
- Box office reports available upon request
- Special requests can be arranged (i.e. group sales, promotional offers, VIP packages, complementary ticket requests, etc.)
- Additional ticketing fees applicable
Regular box office hours are 10 a.m. to 5 p.m., Monday through Friday, and two hours before starting time on days of events. We are closed during winter and spring breaks and all university recognized holidays.