In the heart of Indianapolis is a home for passion, creativity, and innovation: Butler Arts Center. With more than 300 student, faculty, and professional performances each year, Butler is a destination for exceptional arts experiences and an incubator for outstanding arts professionals. The Butler Arts Center, located on Butler University's stunning campus and just 10 minutes from downtown Indianapolis, includes Clowes Memorial Hall, the Schrott Center for the Arts, Eidson-Duckwall Recital Hall, and Lilly Hall Studio Theatre.
See a 360° view of the inside of Clowes Memorial Hall here.
- Plan Your Visit: Clowes Memorial Hall
- Plan Your Visit: Schrott Center for the Arts
- Plan Your Visit: Eidson-Duckwall Recital Hall
- Plan Your Visit: Lilly Hall Studio Theatre
- Plan Your Visit: Shelton Auditorium